National Basilica of the Sacred Heart
Consult traffic information before leaving
Do not miss the beginning of 1000 Voices for Peace: leave on time and listen to the radio to learn of any road works or traffic jams along your route or click on the following links: www.verkeerscentrum.be; www.wegeninfo.be; www.wegenwerken.be
There are no parking facilities at the Koekelberg Basilica itself. Possible car parks include ‘City Parking Simonis’ (1.3 km – paying) or ‘Parking Basilix’ (3 km – free). Please allow sufficient time to get from the car park to the Basilica.
Do you need a ride or are you the designated driver? Share a ride and get there cheaper. Share the price of the gasoline and any possible parking space. It is more environmentally-friendly and will cause fewer traffic problems en route to the Koekelberg Basilica. Register at www.eventpool.be, post your travel route and find a travel companion for your trip to 1000 Voices for Peace!
By public transport:
Plan your personal route well beforehand: www.nmbs.be / www.mivb.be / www.delijn.be
- Train: The closest train station is ‘Brussel-Noord’ (4 km)
- Metro: 2 / 6. The closest metro station is ‘Simonis-Elisabeth’ (1,3 km)
- De Lijn bus: 213 / 214. The closest bus stop is ‘Ganshoren Riethuisen’ (200m)
212. The closest bus stop is ‘Ganshoren H. Hart College’ (100m)
355 The closest bus stop is ‘Koekelberg Bossaert-Basiliek’ (250m)
- MIVB bus: 49 / 87. The closest bus stop is ‘Ganshoren Riethuisen’ (200m)
- Tram: 19. The closest tram stop is ‘Koekelberg Bossaert-Basiliek’ (200m)
Persons with reduced mobility
We would like to help you access Koekelberg Basilica. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.